Full Monty Package at Emu Point Motel
For the traveler that wants to experience the best Albany, WA attractions and enjoy comfortable accommodation, then choose our comprehensive Full Monty package!
The Full Monty! (price on application)
3 Nights Albany Accommodation at Emu Point Motel, WA Whale Tour with Albany Whale Tours,
plus your choice of Full Day Wine Tour or West Cape Howe Eco Tour with Out of Sight tours.
Got a few days? Why not indulge all your senses and experience the Great Southern area from both the land and the sea. Only available during Whale Season (June-October).
(Tour 1) Full-day winery tour (departs 10am from your accommodation and return at 4pm) see Out of Sight Tours
- Treat yourself, embark on a voyage of discovery as you getaway to the vineyards of the Great Southern region. See and taste what this beautiful area has to offer.
- Small group, quality tours designed for couples and groups of friends (maximum of 5 persons on each tour)
- Guided commentary and introduction to each vineyard and cellar door
- Tour can be tailored to suit your palate
- Opportunity to view and purchase unique arts, crafts and produce while on tour at the winery galleries.
- Lunch at your own cost at a local winery.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
(Whale Tour) for this coming season June-October 2012
WA Whale Watching with Albany Whale Tours
- One tour daily, departing Albany Town Jetty at 9.30am.
- Cruise around King George Sound, taking in Emu Point, Middleton Beach, Frenchmans Bay, Gull Rock, Breaksea and Michelmans Islands depending on the weather and where the whales may be.
- Qualified, knowledgeable and friendly skipper & crew. Informative & entertaining commentary from an internationally experienced educator in environmental and wilderness studies.
- Delicious, home-made Devonshire teas, hot coffee and tea included.
- Toilet and hot showers on board.
- Cosy cabin area.